We’re making a gift for Mumford and Sons from fans around the world! The Mumfamily quilt project has started.Read more
Your Daily Dose of Mumford and Sons, January 18th, 2015, features pictures, updates about new available downloads, and a video of Don’t Do It performed in Lisbon in 2013.Read more
Welcome to MumsonFans.com version 2.0!
I apologize we were closed for a couple of days. I intended to stay up and work on it in the middle of the night, which I did, but it ended up running way over schedule when I ran into some errors. It was really sweet to receive messages from you all wondering where the site had went, so thank you for that.
Also, we had a “soft opening” yesterday morning so I could test features and work on the speed issues for the site. Within a few hours I had already got a message from a wonderful fellow fan who said how much she loved the new layout. It totally made my day, so thank you!
- New layout. What do you think?
- A new and easier to use comment box.
- Added over 1800 pictures to the various galleries of each boy, the band, and mix and match. I still have 1500 more coming!
- Added an article section, spanning from 2008-2014. This is a work in progress and will be for some time. Feel free to submit your favorite articles.
- Updated the music download section with some new covers, full concerts, and a ton of live tracks.
- Fixed a bunch of broken links in the lyrics section, as well as added the lyrics for Wretched Man and You Ain’t No Sailor.
- Added a short about section.
- Improved loading time on both desktop and mobile. I hope it’s working better for you! I am still working on the mobile banner, so sorry about that.
I did also start a forum if you are interested in taking a look at it. I haven’t added it to the menu yet as I honestly was not sure if anyone would use it. However, I am going to put it here if you want to check it out: MumsonFans.com Forum. It’s pretty snazzy as it is all done in “real time” so it functions similar to a chat room but in a forum environment. If it does end up getting used, I will upgrade it so it looks a bit nicer.
I hope you all enjoy the new layout and additions. The daily dose will resume tomorrow, September 13th.
Let Love Grow seeks to spread random acts of kindness, raise money for Invisible Children, and giveaway some great Mumford and Sons prizes to help raise awareness!Read more
A public service announcement to the Mumfamily collectively on respecting the boys and their friends and families privacy.Read more
Your Daily Dose of Mumford and Sons, July 14th, 2014, features an important note, pictures, and a video of Babel performed at the O2 Arena in London in 2012.Read more
We are honoring you, Mumfamily, with a giveaway of some great Mumford and Sons prizes. Enter to win a copy of Sigh No More or Live at Bull Moose on vinyl, plus a Mumford and Sons Gun Seal Tote Bag! Free and easy entries!Read more
Your Daily Dose of Mumford and Sons, July 11th, 2014, features pictures, a Mumford sighting, site news, and a video plus download of “White Blank Page” performed in London in 2010.Read more